Card & Design
With support from the EmployMEnt Pathway Leader and Job Coaches, Card & Design is run and managed by pupils with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
The money generated is used to support the Swiss Cottage School Charity build capacity within local businesses and employers on supporting people with SEND into (supported) employment.
The Card & Design Pathway consists of three departments working collaboratively; Design, Production, and Administration. Click here for more information.
Please use the order form below to place your order. You will receive a confirmation email with payment details once submitted.
- Single cards- £2 (it may take up to 9 steps to put 1 card together)
- Pack of 5 blank notelets- £3 for 1 pack or £5 for 2 packs
- All prices include 1st class postage
- Some cards can be customised by changing the text displayed. Please write clearly in the box below the text required e.g. GET WELL SOON/JUST TO SAY/CONGRATULATIONS
- All cards are handmade and packaged by pupils in Post-16 therefore each card is unique and may differ slightly to the images on the order form
- All packaging is bio-degradable and compostable
- Please allow up to 1 week from order date for your cards to arrive