The Department of Health and Social Care have now confirmed 2,189 cases for London.
The Minister for School Standards (Nick Gibb MP) and Education Secretary (Gavin Williamson MP) announced the following:
The guidance for social distancing was updated today and available to view with this website link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-guidance-on-social-distancing-and-for-vulnerable-people/guidance-on-social-distancing-for-everyone-in-the-uk-and-protecting-older-people-and-vulnerable-adults
The school will remain closed to pupils unless they now meet one of these criteria and we have confirmed this directly with those specific families:
- Parent is a critical key worker
- Child protection status as a family
- Higher tier Social Services case
We are monitoring government updates daily and will provide updates.
- Teachers and leaders will continue the 9:30-10:00 email sharing optional home learning ideas and activities.
- We will send the information from the Local Authority when they have confirmed how they will provide vouchers for family’s that are entitled to a daily free school meal. This will come directly to those families.
We wish every family safety during these uncertain times. Take care and good luck.