Dear Parents and Carers,
We hope this finds you well. We have staggered arrival and departure by bubble group. This is to limit contacts in the movement from the transport points to the classroom. The bubble arrival and departure times remain the same.
|Bubble||Drop Off Time||Pick Up Time|
|Pink (Sixth Form)||9:45am||3:00pm|
You will receive this letter by email confirming your child’s bubble group. If your child is currently onsite, the letter will also be in their bag.
- Wear a face covering or face mask.
- Socially distance when you wait. There are orange cones to guide you.
- Enter through the pedestrian gate and use the yellow markings to wait with 2 meter social distancing.
- Wait at the gates until a member of the team lets your bubble zone in.
- If you arrive after your child’s bubble time – you will need to wait until the last group is completed. The times for late arrival is listed above.
- Please do not enter through the two vehicle gates.
- Please do not push past the staff managing the front gate.
- Please do not go past the yellow lines up to reception. The walkway past that involves a number of staff and transport team members.
- If there is a delay you will need to be patient. This could be due to onsite testing and training that takes place in the morning.
- The class teacher cannot agree alternative times because this is linked to our whole school safety measures in our risk assessment.
Thank you for working with us to ensure our safety measures protect our vulnerable community.
School Business Manager
Assistant Principal (Lower School)
Assistant Principal (Upper School)
Assistant Principal (Pastoral)