UCL Hospital Trust is hosting a vaccination bus in the local community.
You are able to book an appointment for your first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine next week. The COVID-19 community vaccination bus will be in front of Hampstead Theatre, Eton Avenue, Swiss Cottage, NW3 3EU on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday 8 June, 3 – 7pm
- Friday 11 June, 3 – 7pm
- Saturday 12 June, 10am – 2pm
This is a free service for anyone who is currently eligible for the vaccine, which is currently people who are:
- Aged 30 and over
- At risk or high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable or clinically vulnerable)
- A health and social care worker, including care home workers
- Have a learning disability
- The main carer for someone at high risk from coronavirus
You don’t need to be registered with a GP or have an NHS number to be vaccinated. To book your appointment, call Swiss Cottage Community Centre on 0207 586 5272 or email email@example.com You can also turn up at the bus during operating times but please try to book in advance to guarantee your appointment.
If you have any questions about the vaccine, there will be healthcare professionals, including GPs and vaccinators, on-site who can give you more information before you choose to have it. There’s also information at nhs.uk/coronavirusvaccine and camden.gov.uk/covid19vaccine.
Things to note:
- This is a free service provided by University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- We will vaccinate anyone who is eligible – you don’t need to bring proof of address or immigration status
- If you have an NHS number, please bring it with you. If you don't know what it is, find out at nhs.uk/find-nhs-number
- If you aren’t registered with a GP and/or don’t know what your NHS number is, we will still vaccinate you
- Please bring your phone number, address or email address so that we can contact you about your second dose
- If English isn’t your first language, we will have a translation service available so please don’t let that stop you attending
- All data will be held on the secure NHS system and no personal details will be shared
- You’ll be asked to wait for 15 minutes after having your vaccine to watch out for extremely rare allergic reactions.
Please follow public health advice on the way to and during your appointment:
- wash your hands before you arrive and use hand sanitiser gel when asked
- wear a face covering, unless exempt
- stay 2m apart from others
- do not leave home or attend your appointment if you have coronavirus symptoms
Other ways to book an appointment to have the COVID-19 vaccine
You can also book an appointment to have the COVID-19 vaccine at one of Camden’s other local vaccination centres in one of the following ways:
- Visit nhs.uk/coronavirusvaccine
- Call 119 for free
- If you aren’t registered with a GP, email our local NHS who will book your appointment for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need any support to book your appointment, call Camden Council for help on 020 7974 4444 (option 9)