Thank you to families for communicating with class teachers and the school this morning. We understand how frustrating this is for you.
The school currently does not have electricity across the entire building. There is also a high level of water damage internally, including to our computer system.
We have the Local Authority and building company at the school with contractors to confirm when the school will be safe to return to. The leadership team are preparing alternatives to that we are able to bring pupils and staff back to school safely without delay when the confirmation comes through.
Thank you for understanding that we would not want to close the school building and a decision like this would be due to health and safety factors. We will be in contact with you at 2pm with the next update. If you have any questions with the Virtual School, please contact Laura (Assistant Principal Lower School) and Matt (Assistant Principal Upper School).