Dear Parents, Carers, and Families,
Good afternoon and we hope this finds you well and safe. We are sharing an update with you today of our positive cases (lateral flow testing and PCR results) following the summary on Friday. This is to keep you informed because we are aware of the rising numbers across other schools in Camden and across London.
- 7 positive lateral flow test results for staff received across yesterday and today
- 1 positive COVID-19 PCR result for a pupil in the Upper School received this afternoon
- 1 Upper School class moved into remote learning on Friday after a positive case and illnesses for a majority of their class team, and are still within remote learning today.
- 1 Lower School class is moving into remote learning for the rest of this week due to 2 positive cases in their class team.
We are monitoring this situation with Public Health England and have agreed class specific measures with the Public Health England risk assessment team.
Please be alert for the symptoms of coronavirus which are:
• A high temperature
• A new continuous cough
• A loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell
If your child develops ANY of the three main symptoms of COVID-19, please do not send them in and please let us know immediately. We will be able to support you with all of the next steps.
Lateral flow testing is highly effective to identify the virus when symptoms are not present. We sent home lateral flow home test kits during the last week of the term. Additional test kits are available for order through this link: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests. Please let us know if you have any questions.
|Vijita Patel||Rebecca Shaw||Mia Dodsworth|
|Principal||Vice Principal||Vice Principal|