Venue: Newham Leisure Centre, Prince Regent Lane, Plaistow, London E13 8SD
Thursday 30th November 2017: 1-4pm
Parking is available at the Leisure Centre. Nearest DLR is Prince Regent and tube is Plaistow both approximately 15 minutes walk. Light refreshments will be provided
The course will be led by a Youth Sport Trust tutor.
Free training and resources to school staff to provide a high-quality PE curriculum for all young people, with a focus on SEND
The Sainsbury’s Inclusive PE Training Programme supports delegates to:
• consider their current PE provision in the context of the learner’s journey
• establish how and why some young people may be disengaged from PE
• identify practical ideas to ensure all learners are included and are making progress
This is a theory and practical workshop. Following the course, delegates will be given access to a bank of online resources.
With an aim of achieving outstanding inclusive PE, Sainsbury’s AK4A IPE training will improve
Participants” confidence, knowledge and skill in:
• Enabling the inclusion of all children.
• Challenging and progressing all children in curriculum PE
How do I book a place on the training?
The course is co-ordinated by The Cumberland School (YST Lead Inclusion School) Book places by email to email@example.com by 23 November 2017. Schools can apply for as many places as needed.