There is no fixed deadline for submitting your application however; we strongly advise that if you intend to apply you do so quickly.
We have received a high volume of applications. The first wave of applications for SEN and Primary are being processed and the Secondary applications are pending, the IOE will inform you if your application has been unsuccessful, however Swiss Cottage will contact you if you are successful and will inform you of the next step.
Applicants need to demonstrate:
- A level of knowledge of the school they are applying for;
- A minimum of three years’ work experience (not applicable to non-salaried position);
- Undertaken significant work experience in a school setting;
- A high quality degree; and
- Show a commitment to children’s education.
There are still places available.
Apply direct the Department for Education’s online application portal. Click ‘apply now’, click ‘Find a School Direct place’, and then enter ‘Swiss Cottage’ into the search engine and apply to your preferred school.
You may submit up to three individual applications in the first instance. Further applications can be submitted if you are not successful in securing one of your first three choices and you have not accepted a place though the GTTR system or Teach First.
Swiss Cottage will not accept any direct applications.Tags: School Direct, Teacher Training