Dear Parents, Carers, and Families
We hope this finds you well. We are writing to inform you that we received confirmation today of two more members of staff that have tested positive for COVID-19. The members of staff are from the Purple Bubble and following yesterday’s update this now means 3 members of staff in the Purple Bubble have tested positive. We are working closely with the Public Health England’s London Coronavirus Response Cell team.
The assessment of direct and proximity contacts has had an impact on the Purple Bubble:
- Primrose Class and Team are in self-isolation up to 25th December 2020
- Maya Angelou Class and Team are in self-isolation up to 25th December 2020
- Blossom Class and Team are in self-isolation up to 25th December 2020
- Staff members in Bluebell Class, Violet Class, Lily Class, Thunberg Class are moving into self-isolation up to 25th December 2020.
- All of these classes moving to the Virtual School up to 18th December 2020.
Please continue to monitor your child and family for symptoms.If your child develops any symptoms, please contact the school.The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
A letter was sent yesterday explaining what you need to do over the holidays if your child develops any symptoms and tests positive. That letter will be sent home tomorrow in your child’s bag.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact reception on 02076818080, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or speak to us at the school gates. We want to ensure you are supported as you receive another update on positive cases within our school community.
|Vijita Patel||Rebecca Shaw|