Dear Parents, Carers, and Families
We hope this finds you well. We are writing to inform you that we have received confirmation of three members of staff that tested positive for COVID-19. The three staff members are from the onsite school team and received their test results this morning.
- 2 staff members in the Black Bubble
- 1 staff member in the Sky Blue Bubble
- The link is siblings that have a positive test result within their household. Both pupils were in school last week prior to their household test result.
We are working with the Public Health England’s London Coronavirus Response Cell team. There are three classes and staff teams confirmed as direct and proximity contacts. There are also two specific buses confirmed as contacts. All are moving into self-isolation for the 10-day period.
- Onsite Sky Blue Bubble: Ellie Simmonds and David Weir Class
- Onsite Black Bubble: Michelle Obama Class
- Transport: Sky Blue Bus 1 and Black Bus 1
Every family that is impacted has been contacted and supported to collect their child.
We advise that you continue to monitor your child and family for symptoms due to the ongoing pandemic. If your child develops any symptoms, please contact the school and we can support you. The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact reception on 02076818080, email email@example.com, or speak to us at the school gates. We want to ensure you are supported as you receive this update on another positive case within our school community.
|Vijita Patel||Rebecca Shaw||Mia Dodsworth|
|Principal||Vice Principal||Vice Principal|